$99.99 Throughout history, the beauty of nature has shaped cultures and inspired sacred symbols, and now this Sedona Sky Pendant Necklace captures two symbolic treasures, turquoise and the eagle’s feathers, and combines them in a unique stylish, and meaningful fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. In Native American folklore, turquoise is cherished as a symbol of honor and friendship, a piece of sky that fell from the heavens and connects us to the Great Spirit. That connection is represented by the eagle’s feathers as well, and because it flies closer to the heavens than any other bird, its feathers are considered sacred symbols of wisdom, freedom and trust.A large genuine turquoise cabochon framed in a Native American-inspired beaded setting is the centerpiece of this handcrafted, sterling silver-plated pendant necklace. The pendant’s border swirls around the turquoise, expertly sculpted to resemble eagle feathers, and hand-enameled red, black and turquoise details reflect the rich colors of the Sedona sky and red rock landscape. Genuine red jasper and turquoise drop beads add even more style to the pendant. The necklace hangs from a chain with red jasper beads on each side, enhanced with turquoise-colored seed beads. Your necklace even arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box. Strong demand is expected for this dramatic Native American-inspired pendant necklace, so don’t delay. Order now!
Necklace: Sedona Sky Pendant Necklace
- Poodles Leave Paw Prints On Our Hearts Music ... — Poodles Leave Paw Prints On Our Hearts Music [...]
- NFL Tennessee Titans Women’s #1 Fan Cha... — NFL Tennessee Titans Women's #1 Fan Charm Bracelet: Go [...]
- Wall Decor: San Francisco Giants Personalized... — Wall Decor: San Francisco Giants Personalized Welcome Sign Wall [...]
- Greg Olsen’s Jesus Art Personalized Out... — Greg Olsen's Jesus Art Personalized Outdoor Address [...]
- Our Love Story Personalized Porcelain Candleh... — Our Love Story Personalized Porcelain [...]