$59.99 Historians view the pipe tomahawk as a blending of two cultures, Native American and European American. The pipe tomahawk featured a cutting edge on one side and a pipe bowl on the other. It was sometimes used for chopping but more often in ceremonial peace rituals. Now, you can own a sampling of these powerful symbols of ancient ways with the Historic Pipe Tomahawk-Inspired Wall Decor Collection, recreated closely based on historic pieces at half the scale, available only from The Bradford Exchange. Your Native American-style tomahawk wall decor collection begins with Issue One, Pipe Tomahawk (Circa 1820) Southern Plains Style Modern Day Oklahoma. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Pipe Tomahawk (Circa 1880) Northern Plains Style Modern Day Montana, Issue Three, a custom glass-covered Display case – a $100 value, yours for the same low price as a single issue. Additional historic pipe tomahawks-inspired pieces will follow. Each issue will arrive separately.‡Each half-scale replica pipe tomahawk in this museum-quality collection is meticulously handcrafted by the craftsmen of Ten Eagles Studio exclusively for us, and inspired by period examples crafted by 19th-century European and Native American artisans. Every issue features a real wood handle enhanced with metal inlays, real feathers, beads and leather-finished accents to recreate period designs. Included with the collection is a custom-crafted wood display, arriving as Issue Three, with protective glass cover and a suede-look backdrop along with a metal title plaque for each issue. Each historically-inspired pipe tomahawk includes an informational Collector’s Card explaining its historical and cultural significance. However, you must act now because this Native American-style tomahawk wall decor collection is being offered in a strict limited edition of only 5,000 complete collections. Strong demand is expected, so don’t delay. Order now!
Native American-Inspired Historic Pipe Tomahawk Wall Decor Collection
- The Farmall: Family Tradition Custom-Crafted ... — The Farmall: Family Tradition Custom-Crafted Wooden Keepsake Box $119.99 America’s farming families have relied on Farmall’s dependable tractors for generations, and these iconic red workhorses have earned a special place in the hearts of hardworking farmers. Now, you can put your Farmall pride on display while safeguarding your valuables with the Farmall: Family Tradition Keepsake [...]
- Russ Docken Native American-Inspired Peace Dr... — Russ Docken Native American-Inspired Peace Dreamcatcher Wall Decor $49.99 Seeking serenity and guidance, a young maiden conjures her sacred spirits: the wolf, eagle and butterfly. As they arrive, mystical dreams become beautiful reality. Now you can experience the spirits’ gifts of peace, hope and more with a stunning dreamcatcher wall decor. Showcasing a captivating vision [...]
- Mom, A Gift Of Love Diamond Gift Box Pendant — Mom, A Gift Of Love Diamond Gift Box Pendant $99.99 Mom, A Gift Of Love Sterling Silver Diamond Gift Box Pendant Necklace: Gift For Mothers – A mother’s love knows no bounds. She rejoices with you in happy times, and is there to share the sad ones, too. Now, a superb mothers’ diamond pendant necklace [...]
- My Personal Style Women’s Personalized ... — My Personal Style Women’s Personalized Monogrammed Fashion Handbag $99.95 Fashion is a fun and fabulous way to express yourself, and what better way to make a personal statement than with a chic personalized accessory? Carry an elegant celebration of your individuality with the My Personal Style Personalized Handbag. A custom fashion design exclusively from The [...]
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Personalized Baby’... — Baltimore Ravens NFL Personalized Baby’s First Christmas Ornament $29.99 This Baltimore Ravens baby ornament shows that even the smallest fan knows how to celebrate football in Maryland! The Ravens are one of only 4 teams to win a Super Bowl victory in their first NFL championship appearance, Super Bowl XXXV, forever giving their fans something [...]