$119.99 Few coins have captured the free spirit of this nation, or represented her so well, as the Buffalo Nickel. Coming into circulation just as the American West was passing into legend, it has become a coveted memento of national pride and heritage. Now it’s the star of the Buffalo Nickel Stein, only from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing the beloved Indian Head design by James Earle Fraser, this western-inspired coin stein features a genuine Buffalo Nickel, lending a historical touch of authenticity to this impressive collectible drinking vessel.Expertly handcrafted of heirloom-quality porcelain, the Buffalo Nickel Stein gleams with 22K gold accents against a rich ivory background, inspired by the intricate leather tooling on a fine saddle. Fraser’s grand portrait, from the noble faces of three Native American chiefs, is handsomely framed by a turquoise and rope border, complemented on the back of the stein with information about the famous coin and its Native American portrait. Then, for a true western-style finishing touch, the stein showcases a “buffalo horn” handle and a sculpted buffalo topper, lavishly plated in 22K gold. Strong demand is expected for this completely drink-safe 887 millilitre collectible stein, so don’t wait to raise a toast to history and the American West. Hurry and order now!
James Earle Fraser Buffalo Nickel Indian Head Stein
- Splendor Of Nature Helenite Ring — Splendor Of Nature Helenite [...]
- Disney?Pixar Toy Story Musical Glitter Globe — Disney?Pixar Toy Story Musical Glitter [...]
- Officially Licensed Budweiser 1:42 Scale Pick... — Officially Licensed Budweiser 1:42 Scale Pickup Truck Sculpture with [...]
- 1:25-Scale International Harvester TD-24 Diec... — 1:25-Scale International Harvester TD-24 Diecast [...]
- The PEANUTS Gang Personalized Seasonal Welcom... — The PEANUTS Gang Personalized Seasonal Welcome [...]