$129.99 The history of the Celtic cross dates back to the 8th century when the meaning was rooted in its symbolism of eternity and the endlessness of God’s love. With the Celtic revival in the 19th century, it became associated with Irish and Celtic pride, along with the unifying principles of faith, hope, love and honor. Now, this magnificent symbol that’s steeped in ancient legend is combined with contemporary style in the Irish Blessing Emerald and Diamond Ring, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This glorious Celtic ring is exquisitely handcrafted in solid sterling silver with entwined bands, one is decorated with an 18K gold-plated infinity motif and the other band sparkles with a pave of 12 genuine diamonds.Embraced at the center of these graceful infinity-shaped bands is a beautiful Celtic cross with an 18K gold-plated Celtic knot pattern. At the center of the cross is a gorgeous genuine emerald – as perfectly green as the Emerald Isle itself. As a final touch, the inside of the ring is delicately engraved with the first line from a beloved Irish blessing: “May the road rise up to meet you”. Your Irish Blessing Emerald and Diamond Ring arrives in a presentation case, perfect for safekeeping and gift giving, along with an “Irish Blessing” poem card. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
Irish Blessing Emerald And Diamond Ring
- Elvis 1956 The Year Of Hits Porcelain Collect... — Elvis 1956 The Year Of Hits Porcelain Collector [...]
- Soaring Sunrise Eagle Illuminated Sconce Wall... — Soaring Sunrise Eagle Illuminated Sconce Wall [...]
- Royal Cascade Sterling Silver Diamonesk Neckl... — Royal Cascade Sterling Silver Diamonesk [...]
- Disney Winnie The Pooh And Piglet Women’... — Disney Winnie The Pooh And Piglet Women's Sherpa [...]
- New York Jets Levitating NFL Football — New York Jets Levitating NFL [...]