$199 The Genuine D-Day Artifact Men’s Watch Featuring Authentic Sand From Normandy Beach – On June 6th, 1944, at 0630 hours, the heavily fortified coastline of Occupied France in Normandy ignited with an event of unforgettable heroism, heartbreak and timeless courage: D-Day. Now, wear a piece of that historic moment in time with The Genuine D-Day Artifact Men’s Watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange Mint. In remembrance of the 156,000 Allied troops, 5,000 ships and 13,000 aircraft that stormed the beaches that day, the dial of this extraordinary watch is enhanced with a genuine World War II artifact: a permanently adhered layer of authentic sand from Normandy Beach in France.Distinctive and functional, this heirloom-quality quartz watch is superbly handcrafted. Boasting a look inspired by timepieces of the era, it features a crystal with stars and the commemoration “D-Day June 6, 1944”. A 24-hour sub-dial indicates military time, while the bezel is plated in silver with antique bronze-plated numerals marking every third hour. The custom stainless steel case guards a precision quartz movement for dependable timekeeping, and the back is engraved with a U.S. flag and the words “Honoring America’s Finest D-Day 75th Anniversary”. An adjustable, genuine black leather band completes the effect. This important timepiece is an outstanding tribute to the 75th anniversary of D-Day that any American would be proud to wear, and it makes an unforgettable military gift as well. It even arrives in a deluxe wooden presentation box. But hurry, strong demand is expected – order now!
Commemorative D-Day Watch With Sand From Normandy Beach
- “Together Forever In Love” Person... — “Together Forever In Love” Personalized Birthstone Ring – Personalized Jewelry $99.99 Personalized Jewelry – Because love has brought you together in a forever bond, here’s a personalized birthstone ring that offers a beautiful and lasting way to celebrate that special relationship. This personalized couples ring is a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange that [...]
- Queen Elizabeth Coronation Hand-Cast Sculptur... — Queen Elizabeth Coronation Hand-Cast Sculpture $135 After nine design proposals, it took a multitude of the finest seamstresses eight months to create Princess Elizabeth’s coronation gown. And when the young Elizabeth revealed it to the world, as she walked down the aisle at Westminster Abby on June 2, 1953, it was a spectacular sight to [...]
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Portraits & Quotes I... — Ruth Bader Ginsburg Portraits & Quotes In Faux Pearl Frames $49.99 Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Pearls Of Wisdom Wall Decor Collection Featuring Oval Portrait Frames With RBG Inspirational Quotes & Adorned With Faux Pearls – The unparalleled wisdom and historic decisions of Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg have inspired millions to action. Now her life and [...]
- Dachshund Planter With Always In Bloom Succul... — Dachshund Planter With Always In Bloom Succulents $59.99 Paw Prints Plant Everlasting Love Natural-Looking Succulents Dachshund Table Centerpiece – The joy and happiness of canine comfort is always a delight – especially when it comes to adorable dachshunds! Now, a first-ever dog planter keeps the charm of this beloved breed in full bloom. Uniting a [...]
- The First-Ever Thomas Kinkade 24K Gold-Plated... — The First-Ever Thomas Kinkade 24K Gold-Plated Proof Coin Collection $39.99 Thomas Kinkade inspired millions around the world with warm visions of ideal homes and landscapes filled with delightful cottages covered in flowers, perfectly capturing the charm of a simple life with family before the hustle and bustle of modernity. Now, the beauty of his artwork [...]