$89.99 While everyone has heard of California and Alaska’s gold rush, it was the silver strike in Nevada, the fabled Comstock Lode, that brought American the “Coin of the Wild West.” So much silver was flowing out of the strike that it glutted the market, prompting Congress to turn it into coinage, the famed Morgan Silver Dollar, before it overwhelmed the economy. Now, this Morgan Silver Dollars of the Wild West Coin Collection, an exclusive presentation from The Bradford Exchange Mint, brings you an exciting Morgan Silver Dollar from each and every year of mintage, including the coveted first and last years of production, starting with Issue One, 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar and a FREE Album. Your collection will continue with Issue Three, 1882 Morgan Silver Dollar and additional collectible Morgan Silver Dollar Coins, each a separate issue to follow.‡The historic value of these coins is breathtaking in its scope. In 1878, mint engraver George T. Morgan created the heavy 90% silver Morgan Silver Dollar, now considered the masterpiece of the American engraver’s art. And today you can own one from every year minted, reaching back over 130 years, each permanently sealed for protection inside an informative panel detailing important happenings in the American West for that year. From treaties and Indian wars, to outlaws and cowboys, this fascinating era springs to life from every scrupulously researched and vividly designed panel. Imagine how much you will enjoy adding each panel to your FREE custom-designed Collector’s Album, and how exciting it will be to show off your collection. But very strong demand is expected; don’t risk missing out on this important coin collecting opportunity. Order now!
Coins: Morgan Silver Dollars Of The Wild West Coin Collection
- American Spirit Rider Hand-Painted Motorcycle... — American Spirit Rider Hand-Painted Motorcycle Sculpture $49.98 First introduced in 1913 to honor the proud heritage of Native Americans and showcase the beauty of the American West, the Indian Head, or Buffalo, Nickel still captures the excitement of collectors everywhere. Designed by American sculptor James Earle Fraser, it was part of the drive to beautify [...]
- Mystic Beauty Women’s Helenite & T... — Mystic Beauty Women’s Helenite & Topaz Ring $129.99 Beauty can come from the most surprising places, and among the most extraordinary is Helenite. First discovered after the eruption of Mount St. Helens, this vibrant green stone is made from the ashes to create an unexpected treasure. Now, you can wear a mystical rainbow of color [...]
- Thomas Kinkade Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse ... — Thomas Kinkade Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Romantic Personalized Music Box $59.99 Keepsake Music Box: Thomas Kinkade Disney The Magic Of Love Personalized Jewelry Music Box – Artist Thomas Kinkade’s inspiring vision of the perfect setting of love – gentle rays of sunshine, vivid blossoms, and peaceful waters – has worked its magic on the [...]
- Linda Picken Pomeranian Personalized Welcome ... — Linda Picken Pomeranian Personalized Welcome Sign Collection $39.99 Linda Picken Lovable Pomeranians Natural Stone Inspired Look Personalized Welcome Sign Collection – Pomeranians may be small of stature, but they have always been big on personality. If your precious Pomeranian is the queen or king of your heart, you’re going to adore this Pomeranians welcome sign [...]
- Sculpted Genuine Hawk’s Eye Gemstone Me... — Sculpted Genuine Hawk’s Eye Gemstone Men’s Statement Ring $99.99 Untamed Spirit Men’s Sterling Silver-Plated Ring Featuring A Hawk’s Eye Stone & Sculpted Hawk On Ring Sides – With its sharp vision and powerful energy, the hawk makes a noble spirit animal. The hawk’s eye stone has multiple fine layers and a silky appearance creating a [...]