Baseball America’s National Pastime Musical Train Car
$79.99 The first professional baseball game was played on May 4, 1869 between the Cincinnati Red Stockings and the Great Westerns of Cincinnati. The Red Stockings won, then toured the country playing – and winning – 57 games, capturing the hearts and minds of fans and making the game of baseball “America’s Favorite Pastime.” Now a musical train car celebrates the game’s history and proud heritage in unique fashion. Introducing the America’s National Pastime Train Car, only from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division.A must-have addition to any baseball fan’s model train collection, this musical train car features bold baseball-themed graphics coupled with the patriotic red, white and blue of the Stars and Stripes. At the touch of a button, it plays the true American classic that is a staple of the 7th inning stretch: “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.” This collectible train car couples with both HO- and On30-scale trains and runs on any HO-scale track for a winning addition to any train set. Fervent demand is expected, so don’t delay. Order now!
- Laurie Prindle Precious Moments Bisque Porcel... — $59.98 Laurie Prindle Precious Moments May All Of Your Dreams Come Bisque Porcelain Figurine – With her dreamcatcher in hand and distinctive teardrop eyes filled with hope, this sweet maiden is ready to follow her heart’s desire, inspiring you to believe in your dreams and make them a reality. Introducing the Precious Moments® May All [...]
- Love Is A Miracle Personalized Cardinal Music... — $59.99 Just like affectionate cardinals cuddling in a tree and chirping sweet melodies of love, you too have found a special bond that will last forever. Now you can celebrate the magic of your unique story with the Love Is a Miracle Personalized Music Box, only from The Bradford Exchange. Showcasing the glorious vision of [...]
- Go 49ers! #1 Fan NFL San Francisco 49ers Wome... — $119.99 One of the first professional sports teams based in the west coast of the United States, the San Francisco 49ers were the first NFL team to win five Super Bowls, 4 of those Super Bowls during the 1980s. Are they ready to make this their decade again? Show your pride for the team you [...]
- Chevy Bel Air Porcelain Stein — $129.99 Back in the fabulous 50s, no car served up thrills like the “Hot One,” the Chevy® Bel Air®. Now, this iconic car is celebrated with the Bel Air Stein, a strictly limited-edition, first-ever porcelain stein exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This handsome tribute to an American classic is officially licensed by General Motors and [...]
- Ring: Bob Mackie Art Deco Diamonesk Ring — $99.99 The name Bob Mackie is synonymous with glamour and charisma, and those eye-catching qualities are reflected in his fashion designs, which have walked the red carpet, dazzled the Broadway stage, and lit up the screen. Now, wear a jewelry treasure inspired by one of his original gown designs: the Bob Mackie Art Deco Ring, [...]