Beginning August 12, 2013, be sure to check
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Dolls!
Designed and beautifully crafted to capture the essence of “happily ever after” at its best, Disney Store’s Fairytale Designer Collection celebrates five iconic Disney Princesses and their leading men who, together, magically create a one-of-a-kind Collection that will be treasured keepsakes of collectors, Disney fans, and every princess and prince at heart!
Designer Fairytale Doll Collection Release Dates:
- Snow White Designer Doll Set, available in Stores August 20 and online August 21
- Tangled Designer Doll Set, available in Stores September 3 and online September 4
- Aladdin Designer Doll Set, available in Stores September 17 and online September 18
- Beauty and the Beast Designer Doll Set, available in Stores October 1 and online October 2
- The Little Mermaid Designer Doll Set, available in Stores October 15 and online October 16
The Disney Fairytale Designer Limited Edition Doll Sets include Snow White and the Prince; Rapunzel and Flynn Rider; Jasmine and Aladdin; Belle and the Beast; and Ariel and Eric, all brought to life with careful attention. Featuring stunning details, such as satin gowns with subtle ornate prints, embroidered bodices, golden buttons and rhinestone accents, each set is presented in a special keepsake display case with intricate details on the base, including a golden plate with the name of the specific Disney Princess and her partner. Each doll measures 11.5”.
Limited to an edition of 6,000 of each of the five couples globally, each Doll Set retails for $129.95 US/$139.95 CAN and £100/€120 UK/EURO, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.