Some Days Look Better Upside Down Eeyore Pendant Necklace: Disney Winnie The Pooh Jewelry
The endearing Eeyore always offers a unique perspective on life. Now, he lifts our spirits by reminding us that some days look better upside down! Get a new outlook on daily living in a heart-shaped collectible Eeyore pendant necklace handcrafted of solid sterling silver and accented with 24K-gold plating.Let the zany philosophy of an endearing donkey inspire you with this Eeyore pendant necklace, available from The Bradford Exchange. The back of this enchanting Eeyore necklace jewelry is engraved with the sentiment “Some days look better upside down.” A delight to wear, or makes an enchanting collectible Disney Winnie the Pooh gift. Strong demand is expected, and you won’t want to miss out. Order now!This fine jewelry is intended for adults. $129
24 karat gold, Disney, Donkey, Eeyore, Friendship, Heart Shaped, Hundred Acre Woods, Jewelry, Necklace, Pendants, Promotion 10248, Promotion 8060, Promotion 8075, Rhodium, Rhodium Plating, Rhodium plated, Silver Necklaces, Silver Pendants, Sterling Silver, Winnie the Pooh
The Bradford Exchange Online
Women’s Necklaces & Pendants
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney Halloween Harvest Lighted Village Coll... — Mickey Mouse and his friends invite you to join them at their Happy Haunting Grounds for a frightfully fun time! Introducing the Disney Halloween Harvest Village Collection, an eerily illuminated village collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Featuring favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Goofy and more, this eerie collection begins with Issue [...]
- Disney Mickey Mouse Forever Women’s Spi... — [...]
- Disney Dazzling Dreams Illuminated Glass Chri... — For as long as we can remember, the world has been inspired by the joy and magic of Disney’s beloved tales – each an uplifting story reminding us to believe in the power of our dreams. Now, you can let the wonder and enchantment of your favorite Disney characters illuminate your holidays with the Disney [...]
- Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Light U... — A Disney classic almost instantly, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has been thrilling fans with its spook-tacular dark beauty for years. Now, you can bring all the delightful denizens of Halloween Town home in this The Nightmare Before Christmas centerpiece, a Bradford Exchange first-ever, licensed from Disney! In a grand presentation that unites lights, [...]
- Disney Wonderland Express Miniature Snowglobe... — For generations, the lovable Disney characters have been a part of holiday traditions all around the world. Now, celebrate the magic of a Disney holiday with this musical Disney train featuring miniature Disney snowglobes! The Disney Wonderland Express Train Collection begins with Issue One, Santa Is Comin’ To Town and continues with Issue Two, Candy [...]