Some Days Look Better Upside Down Eeyore Pendant Necklace: Disney Winnie The Pooh Jewelry
The endearing Eeyore always offers a unique perspective on life. Now, he lifts our spirits by reminding us that some days look better upside down! Get a new outlook on daily living in a heart-shaped collectible Eeyore pendant necklace handcrafted of solid sterling silver and accented with 24K-gold plating.Let the zany philosophy of an endearing donkey inspire you with this Eeyore pendant necklace, available from The Bradford Exchange. The back of this enchanting Eeyore necklace jewelry is engraved with the sentiment “Some days look better upside down.” A delight to wear, or makes an enchanting collectible Disney Winnie the Pooh gift. Strong demand is expected, and you won’t want to miss out. Order now!This fine jewelry is intended for adults. $129
24 karat gold, Disney, Donkey, Eeyore, Friendship, Heart Shaped, Hundred Acre Woods, Jewelry, Necklace, Pendants, Promotion 10248, Promotion 8060, Promotion 8075, Rhodium, Rhodium Plating, Rhodium plated, Silver Necklaces, Silver Pendants, Sterling Silver, Winnie the Pooh
The Bradford Exchange Online
Women’s Necklaces & Pendants
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]