NFL Oakland Raiders Magic Disney Character Ornament Collection
Get your tickets for the Super Bowl now because look who’s playing for the Silver & Black├óΓé¼┬ª it’s Mickey Mouse and all of your favorite Disney friends! We are very proud to introduce an exciting NFL Oakland Raiders Christmas ornament collection that’s bursting with heartwarming spirit and the pride of the Raiders. It all kicks off with Issue One, QB Mickey. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Touchdown Goofy, and additional NFL Oakland Raiders Christmas ornaments starring favorite Disney characters, each a separate issue to follow.‡Licensed by NFL Properties LLC and Disney, each NFL Oakland Raiders Christmas ornament in this heirloom-quality Disney ornament collection is a special design from The Bradford Exchange. Meticulously handcrafted in collaboration with the artists of Disney, Mickey Mouse, Goofy and more show-off the colors and logos of the beloved Raiders with their vibrant action poses. Strong demand is expected so don’t wait to bring the magic of Disney and the proud Silver & Black spirit to your home – order now! Fine collectibles, not intended for children. $24.99
/disneyraiders, Christmas, Disney, Disney Mickey, Football, Guaranteed Regardless of Stock Non-Personalized Non-JWL, Holiday Decor, Holidays, National Football League, Oakland Raiders, Ornament, Promotion 9982
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney Halloween Harvest Lighted Village Coll... — Mickey Mouse and his friends invite you to join them at their Happy Haunting Grounds for a frightfully fun time! Introducing the Disney Halloween Harvest Village Collection, an eerily illuminated village collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Featuring favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Goofy and more, this eerie collection begins with Issue [...]
- Disney Mickey Mouse Forever Women’s Spi... — [...]
- Disney Dazzling Dreams Illuminated Glass Chri... — For as long as we can remember, the world has been inspired by the joy and magic of Disney’s beloved tales – each an uplifting story reminding us to believe in the power of our dreams. Now, you can let the wonder and enchantment of your favorite Disney characters illuminate your holidays with the Disney [...]
- Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Light U... — A Disney classic almost instantly, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has been thrilling fans with its spook-tacular dark beauty for years. Now, you can bring all the delightful denizens of Halloween Town home in this The Nightmare Before Christmas centerpiece, a Bradford Exchange first-ever, licensed from Disney! In a grand presentation that unites lights, [...]
- Disney Wonderland Express Miniature Snowglobe... — For generations, the lovable Disney characters have been a part of holiday traditions all around the world. Now, celebrate the magic of a Disney holiday with this musical Disney train featuring miniature Disney snowglobes! The Disney Wonderland Express Train Collection begins with Issue One, Santa Is Comin’ To Town and continues with Issue Two, Candy [...]