Michael Giaimo Disney Ultimate FROZEN Sculpture With Swarovski Crystals
Just like each magical snowflake Elsa the Snow Queen can conjure with the wave of her hand, our loved ones are each one of a kind. And when Elsa finally discovered that friends and family are forever by our sides, through thick and thin, she realized they could truly melt a frozen heart! Now, Disney’s hugely popular family classic, “Frozen,” is brought to life with the Disney Ultimate FROZEN Sculpture, a Hamilton Collection first-ever offered in a limited edition of 95 casting days. This incredible Queen Elsa and Princess Anna sculpture is licensed from Disney and intricately handcrafted in artist’s resin and painted by hand in movie-perfect detail to wonderfully capture the unforgettable characters’ personalities. Sisters Elsa and Anna are showcased in stunning three dimensions and joined by their favorite friends from the movie: Kristoff with his loyal reindeer Sven and the delightful talking snowman Olaf.No detail has been overlooked, from Elsa’s “icy” ensemble and Anna’s delicate braids to Kristoff’s sculpted “fur”-trimmed coat and Sven’s real metal antlers. Even Olaf’s carrot nose and always-awed grin is sure to make you smile. The sculpture twinkles like freshly fallen snow with two dozen hand-set genuine Swarovski® crystals. There are over a dozen crystals on Elsa’s glittery, pearlescent cape alone! More Swarovski crystals shimmer in Elsa’s braid, while precision-cut crystals and glitter adorn the hand-polished crystalline snowflake base. This fabulous Disney FROZEN collectible stands over nine inches tall and arrives with a FREE Collector’s Card showcasing the enchanting movie artistry of Disney artist Michael Giaimo – perfect for displaying right next to your sculpture! Strong demand is expected; order now!A fine collectible, not intended for children. $149.95
Anna, Collector Cards, Disney, Disney Movies, Disney’s Frozen, Elsa, Frozen, Michael Giaimo, Movies, Promotion 10102, Sculptures, Swarovski Crystals
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]