Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Quilted Weekender Tote Bag
Bring the creepy cast of characters from Halloween Town on all of your adventures with the Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Tote Bag, available from The Bradford Exchange. Crafted of poly twill in a black, gray, and purple color-block palette with all-over diamond quilted stitching, this stylish and roomy weekender bag features beautiful artwork of Jack Skellington and Sally atop Spiral Hill on the front, accompanied by more favorite characters at the bottom.This incredible and versatile Disney apparel is sure to be a travel staple. In addition to the iconic artwork on the front, the back of the bag showcases a second portrait of Jack and Sally. Plus, this bag has all the features of an essential weekend carryall, such as a large zip pocket on the front (above the artwork) and interior pockets that can hold your tablet, personal items and more. A trolley sleeve on the back of the bag can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easy portability. Double shoulder straps and a removable cross body strap – adjustable up to 58″ – complete the look. It’s a fabulous bag for your next overnight trip or as an ideal carry-on for longer travels. We are expecting high demand for the scary-good quilted weekender bag, so don’t wait, order now! This fine accessory is not intended for children. $129.95
Disney, Jack and Sally, Promotion 10317, Quilted tote bag, Tim Burton’s The Night Before Christmas, Tote Bag, tim burton
The Bradford Exchange Online
Handbags & Accessories
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]