Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack’s Bone Dust Figurine
If you’ve got the fever for a frightful good time, Jack Skellington has just the cure for what ails you. Now he’s sharing his special secret ingredient for fun with the Jack’s Bone Dust Figurine, inspired by Disney Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and available in a first-ever limited edition from The Hamilton Collection. Whether set upon a shelf or right in your spice rack, this Jack Skellington Bone Dust Figurine is sure to make you shriek with delight!This Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas figurine brings the star of the animated stop-motion classic into your home in a wonderfully weird new way. Every frightful feature is handcrafted and hand-painted, from Jack’s skeletal grin and spidery, long-legged post to his sculpted vial’s ornate raised detailing and polished, high-gloss finish. Outrageous demand is expected for this Disney collectible figurine, and the edition is limited to 95 casting days. So don’t delay – order now!A fine collectible, not intended for children. $39.99
Classic Movies, Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Movies, Halloween, Halloween Decor, Halloween Town, Jack Skellington, Movies, Nightmare Before Christmas, figurines
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney I’ll Owlways Be By Your Side Han... — [...]
- Disney FROZEN Blue Music Box: Plays Let It Go — All the excitement and magic that made Disney’s “Frozen” one of the biggest animated movies of all time is now yours to enjoy in an enchanting new way. Introducing our Disney FROZEN Music Box, licensed from Disney and available from The Bradford Exchange. Celebrating the characters, message and music from the movie “Frozen”, this Disney [...]
- Disney Tinker Bell’s Magic Musical Glit... — [...]
- Disney Snow White Fairest Of Them All Sculpte... — If you can’t get enough of sweet Snow White, then you’ll be delighted when she lights up your room with the Disney Snow White Fairest of Them All Lamp, available in a strictly limited edition of 295 casting days from The Bradford Exchange. Standing over 1-1/2 feet tall and exquisitely handcrafted and hand-painted, this Snow [...]
- Disney Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Musica... — Released in 1937, the classic Disney film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” was the world’s first full-length animated movie, filled with musical and artistic wonders. Now this spectacular glitter globe brings that magic to your home! Introducing the Disney Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Glitter Globe, available from The Bradford Exchange in an [...]