Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack’s Bone Dust Figurine
If you’ve got the fever for a frightful good time, Jack Skellington has just the cure for what ails you. Now he’s sharing his special secret ingredient for fun with the Jack’s Bone Dust Figurine, inspired by Disney Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and available in a first-ever limited edition from The Hamilton Collection. Whether set upon a shelf or right in your spice rack, this Jack Skellington Bone Dust Figurine is sure to make you shriek with delight!This Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas figurine brings the star of the animated stop-motion classic into your home in a wonderfully weird new way. Every frightful feature is handcrafted and hand-painted, from Jack’s skeletal grin and spidery, long-legged post to his sculpted vial’s ornate raised detailing and polished, high-gloss finish. Outrageous demand is expected for this Disney collectible figurine, and the edition is limited to 95 casting days. So don’t delay – order now!A fine collectible, not intended for children. $39.99
Classic Movies, Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Movies, Halloween, Halloween Decor, Halloween Town, Jack Skellington, Movies, Nightmare Before Christmas, figurines
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]