Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas “Jack” In The Box Figurine Collection
In the critically acclaimed film, Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” Jack Skellington happened upon Christmas Town and was surprised by all the joy that accompanied this happy holiday. But when he tried to add his own twist, he realized he should stick to what he knew best – Halloween. Now, this wonderful animated Disney film has inspired the “Jack” In The Box Figurine Collection, a Hamilton Collection first! Your collection begins with Issue One, Jack. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Sally, and additional collectible Nightmare Before Christmas jack-in-the-box figurines, each a separate issue to follow.‡Each of The Nightmare Before Christmas figurines in this collection is meticulously handcrafted, hand-painted and features your favorite characters posed popping out of a sculptural jack-in-the-box. Each character in this Disney figurine collection is highly detailed to bring out their animated personalities – just as you know them from the film. The boxes themselves feature a sculptural hand crank on the side for authenticity along with colorful imagery inspired by the movie. This collection is available in an edition limited to 95 casting days, and strong demand is expected. Don’t delay – order now!Fine collectibles, not intended for children. $39.99
Classic Movies, Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Movies, Figurines, Halloween, Halloween Town, Jack In The Box, Jack Skellington, Jack-In-The-Box, Movies, Nightmare Before Christmas, figurines
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]