Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack And Sally’s Nightmare Romance Doll Set
Theirs was the most unexpected of love stories: A rag doll and a skeleton called the Pumpkin King realize they have fallen head-over-heels for each other. If you’ve been wondering what happened next, now you can let your imagination run wild with the Jack and Sally’s Nightmare Romance Doll Set, a Collector’s Edition two-doll set from The Ashton-Drake Galleries and licensed from Disney. From Sally’s pretty blue face and rag doll stitches to Jack’s enormous smile and bony fingers, these Nightmare Before Christmas dolls are expertly sculpted and handcrafted in artist’s resin and thoughtfully hand-painted for a deeply romantic three-dimensional portrait.In a scene inspired by the cult classic, Ashton-Drake artisans imagine a wonderfully romantic occasion for this beloved Halloween Town couple. Beautifully handcrafted, Jack and Sally look their very best in festive attire that would most certainly land them on Halloween Town’s best dressed list. Sally looks her very best in a floor-sweeping fabric gown with a patch-work pattern; the form-fitting bodice shows off her trim figure to perfection. A veil crowns her crimson, hand-applied hair, and she holds a bouquet of beautifully arranged (and wilted) dead roses. Jack is debonair in a black pin-striped tuxedo with the bat bow tie he saves for only the most special occasions. Look closely and you’ll see the perfect cuff on his trim pants, right above his sculpted black dress shoes. Jack’s elbows, shoulders and legs are poseable and Sally’s head turns from side to side and you can gently bend her legs. Just imagine all the eye-popping display possibilities when the happy couple arrives in your home! These Disney’s Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas collectibles are perfect for any fan. Strong demand is anticipated, so don’t wait. Order now! $199.99
Bride, Classic Movies, Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Movies, Doll, Halloween, Halloween Town, Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sally
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]