Disney Pirates Of The Caribbean Illuminated Cuckoo Clock
Sail ho! The Black Pearl’s come into view, and it’s bringing around-the-clock adventure into your home with the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Cuckoo Clock, available from The Bradford Exchange. A unique find for fans of the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean films, this illuminated cuckoo clock is fully sculpted in the shape of the legendary Black Pearl. Every hour, it comes to life with lights and music as the cabin windows and lanterns illuminate and doors open to reveal Cotton’s parrot. Impressively sized at over 1-1/2 feet high, this Pirates of the Caribbean collectible is intricately detailed and hand-painted to bring the Black Pearl and its cursed crew to life. From the tattered black sails and Jolly Roger flag to the fully-sculpted figures of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Barbossa’s monkey and Cotton’s parrot, this clock is loaded with fascinating details. The clock face showcases classic Roman numerals and the official Disney Pirates of the Caribbean logo, while a compass-shaped pendulum flanked by eerie decorative weights add seaworthy touches. The edition is limited to 295 casting days and strong demand is expected for this extraordinary wall clock, so don’t delay. Order now!This fine home decor is not intended for children. $199.99
Clocks, Coco Clock, Coo Coo Clocks, Coocoo Clock, Cookoo Clock, Cukoo Clock, Disney, Disney Cuckoo Clock, Disney Movies, Disney Wall Clock, Illuminated, Lights, Lights up, Movie Clock, Movies, Music, Musical, Pirate, Pirate Ships, Wall Clock, cuckoo clocks for her, pirates of the carribean
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]