Disney Magic Of Christmas Illuminated Table Centerpiece
Who better to evoke the wonder, radiance and magic of Christmas than the beloved animated characters of Disney? Now all that enchantment comes together with festive lights and music in the Disney Magic of Christmas Table Centerpiece, the first-ever Always in Bloom® illuminated Disney centerpiece from The Bradford Exchange. This grandly sized holiday floral arrangement is designed with an artist’s eye for color, balance and harmony and adorned with lush, naturally textured evergreen boughs, pinecones, handcrafted ribbons and glittering ball ornaments.But that’s just where the magic begins! At its center are 14 hand-painted 3D sculptures of your dearest Disney friends, each handcrafted in fine artist’s resin, bringing them to life as they play, skate and decorate the castle for the holidays. At the touch of a switch, softly glowing white LED lights nestled within the greenery light up while old-fashioned lampposts shine over the sparkling snow, golden light streams from the castle windows, and a medley of 8 beloved Christmas carols begins to play. It even features an easy to use timer. This Disney holiday decor treasure is sure to occupy a place of honor on your table or mantel for many years to come, but don’t wait. The edition is limited to 120 casting days, and strong demand is expected, so order now!This fine home decor is not intended for children. $199.99
Always In Bloom, Centerpiece, Christmas, Christmas Carols, Christmas Centerpieces, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Music, Disney, Disney Castle, Disney Characters, Disney Princess, Holiday Illuminations, Illuminated, Lights, Lights up, Music, Musical, Pine, pine cones
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]