Disney I Love You To The Moon And Back Mickey Mouse And Minnie Mouse Pendant Necklace
The sweet love between Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse has inspired many generations. Now, celebrate your endless love with two of Walt Disney’s classic characters in the Disney I Love You to the Moon and Back Pendant Necklace, available from The Bradford Exchange. This sparkling Disney necklace is the perfect way to share a touching sentiment with your special someone!Finely handcrafted in sterling silver plating, genuine Swarovski├é┬« crystals, and colorful, hand-painted enamel, this moon necklace is shaped like a delicate sliver of the moon, a shimmering combination of a crystal pave design with a beaded border and a gleaming inside edge. Gracefully cradled in the crescent moon is a hand-enameled Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse holding hands. Plus, the reverse side of this Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse necklace is elegantly engraved with, “I Love You to the Moon and Back.” Strong demand is expected, so order now!This fine jewelry is intended for adults. $89
Crystal, Disney, Disney Characters, Fashion Jewelry, Fine Jewelry, I love you to the moon and back, Jewelry, Mickey Mouse, Mickey and Minnie, Minnie Mouse, Moon and Back, Necklace, Pendants, Silver, Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals, Women’s Necklace, Women’s Pendants, enamel, women’s jewelry
The Bradford Exchange Online
Women’s Necklaces & Pendants
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney Halloween Harvest Lighted Village Coll... — Mickey Mouse and his friends invite you to join them at their Happy Haunting Grounds for a frightfully fun time! Introducing the Disney Halloween Harvest Village Collection, an eerily illuminated village collection from The Bradford Exchange, Hawthorne Village Division. Featuring favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Goofy and more, this eerie collection begins with Issue [...]
- Disney Mickey Mouse Forever Women’s Spi... — [...]
- Disney Dazzling Dreams Illuminated Glass Chri... — For as long as we can remember, the world has been inspired by the joy and magic of Disney’s beloved tales – each an uplifting story reminding us to believe in the power of our dreams. Now, you can let the wonder and enchantment of your favorite Disney characters illuminate your holidays with the Disney [...]
- Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Light U... — A Disney classic almost instantly, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has been thrilling fans with its spook-tacular dark beauty for years. Now, you can bring all the delightful denizens of Halloween Town home in this The Nightmare Before Christmas centerpiece, a Bradford Exchange first-ever, licensed from Disney! In a grand presentation that unites lights, [...]
- Disney Wonderland Express Miniature Snowglobe... — For generations, the lovable Disney characters have been a part of holiday traditions all around the world. Now, celebrate the magic of a Disney holiday with this musical Disney train featuring miniature Disney snowglobes! The Disney Wonderland Express Train Collection begins with Issue One, Santa Is Comin’ To Town and continues with Issue Two, Candy [...]