Disney FROZEN Ice Palace Of Elsa, The Snow Queen Of Arendelle Sculpture
Finally, they’re opening up the gates! Come on in and see who you’ll meet in the Disney FROZEN Ice Palace of Elsa, The Snow Queen of Arendelle Sculpture, a first-ever from The Hamilton Collection. Measuring a gigantic 14 inches high, this ice palace sculpture is licensed from Disney and brings home all the charm of Disney’s most celebrated animated movie ever, “Frozen,” and the stars that have forever stolen our hearts including Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and more!From the bottom of the base featuring Elsa’s unique and individual snowflake designs to the top of the tallest icy spire, this Disney FROZEN ice palace sculpture is entirely handcrafted in clear artist’s resin to create the look of shimmering ice. It is painted by hand in vivid colors, with hand-applied glitter on Elsa’s gown and the snow. And, for added enchantment, this Disney FROZEN Ice Palace of Elsa sculpture plays the movie version of the beloved song “Let It Go” and lights up with the icy cool glow of 6 blue lights! Strong demand is anticipated for this Disney FROZEN sculpture and the edition is limited to 95 casting days, so don’t delay. Order now!A fine collectible, not intended for children. $199.95
Castles, Disney, Disney Castle, Disney Characters, Disney’s Frozen, Elsa, Frozen, Illuminated, Let It Go, Lights up, Music, Musical, Olaf, Promotion 10102, Promotion 10238
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]