Disney FROZEN Figurine Light Up Music Box Collection
Not only has Disney’s “Frozen” shattered records, won awards, and upended the fairy tale genre, it has also beautifully re-framed our ideas about love and the power of family. Now, delight in an exceptional celebration of the sights, the songs, and the sparkle of Disney’s “Frozen” with the Disney FROZEN Figurine Music Box Collection, a first-ever from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney, this FROZEN music box collection begins with Issue One, Let It Go. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, Love Will Thaw and soon your collection will continue with additional Disney FROZEN collectible music boxes, each a separate issue to follow.‡Each FROZEN figurine music box in this collection features a base masterfully crafted of the finest Heirloom Porcelain®. Beautifully illuminated sculptural toppers showcase memorable characters including Elsa, Anna, Olaf and more, highlighted by shimmering “icy” elements crafted in translucent crystalline. Every detail of your music boxes is hand-painted and shimmers with glittering highlights, silvery touches, even sparkling faux gems. Plus, each FROZEN music box in this collection plays a portion of a beloved song from the film! A must for anyone who loves Disney’s “Frozen”, this enchanting light-up music box collection is expected to spark a flurry of demand. Editions are limited to 295 crafting days, so hurry – order now!Fine collectibles, not intended for children. $69.99
Disney, Disney Characters, Disney’s Frozen, Frozen, Heirloom, Illuminated, Lights up, Music, Music Box, Musical
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]