Disney FROZEN Customize Your Figurine Collection
Every little girl is as dreamy as a fairy tale in the eyes of those who love her most. And, of course, it’s her loved ones’ greatest wish that all her hopes and dreams come true. Now, celebrate the sparkle in your little girl’s eyes with an enchanting collection of Disney FROZEN figurines customized with sentiments that are based on the relationship of your choice. Available from The Hamilton Collection, this Disney FROZEN Figurine Collection begins with Issue One, My Precious Snowflake inspired by Elsa. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, My Heartfelt Joy inspired by Anna, and additional Disney FROZEN figurines, each a separate issue to follow.‡Each figurine in this collection is handcrafted of fine artist’s resin and hand-painted to portray a darling little girl dressed as her favorite Disney “Frozen” heroine, including Elsa, Anna and more. You can customize these Disney FROZEN figurines as gifts by choosing one of three relationships and the unique sentiments will reflect that relationship for the entire collection; you may also choose not to include a sentiment. Whether you give these Disney figurines as gifts for a daughter, granddaughter or to a girl from her daddy, we’ll customize each one in the collection with a sentiment that reflects the relationship you chose for Issue One. Each edition is limited to 95 casting days, and a flurry of demand is expected. So hurry, order now!Fine collectibles, not intended for children. $29.99
Disney, Disney Characters, Disney Movies, Disney figurine, Disney’s Frozen, Frozen, Movies, figurines
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings — In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in [...]