Dazzling Disney Reversible Earrings
In 1928, Disney’s beloved Mickey Mouse began his path to stardom when he appeared in Walt Disney’s animated short, “Steamboat Willie.” Now, in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th anniversary in November 2018, we proudly introduce these Dazzling Disney Earrings, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange. Licensed from Disney and handcrafted and plated in gleaming sterling silver, these hoop-style, completely reversible earrings combine two classic images of Mickey Mouse to honor the laughter, joy and delight he continues to bring to his millions of fans.What a delightful way to show off Mickey Mouse’s winning personality and amusing antics! Each side of your earrings features Disney art in 18K gold-plated mouse-ear frames – one side boasts the black and white art of Mickey Mouse as he appeared in 1928 set against a bright red background, while the other side shows the colorful Mickey Mouse of today against a silver background. The open-work design is set with 18 stunning crystals – 9 per earring – allowing the crystals to sparkle from both sides. Plus, each earring features a shimmering decorative outside edge. Strong demand is expected for this magical Disney jewelry, so don’t wait. Order now!This fine jewelry is intended for adults. $99
Disney, Disney Characters, Gold, Mickey Mouse, Promotion 10314, Promotion 10319, Promotion 10332, Sterling Silver, Women’s Earrings
The Bradford Exchange Online
Holly dreams of being a ballerina. But rare is the ballet company that will cast a girl who uses a wheelchair in The Nutcracker.
Frank dreams of starring in a Christmas show. But no one will hire a singing toad, even if he does have a voice like Sinatra.
Cheer “The Marvelous Mistletoad” as pint-sized superhero Frank Ribbit performs million dollar tricks in New York City at Christmastime. With an unselfish heart bigger than his challenging height, Frank’s risky stunts, like diving from the Flatiron Building into a glass of water, zip-lining across Manhattan’s East River in sub-zero weather, even parachuting off a skyscraper at Rockefeller Plaza, seem well worth sacrificing his singing career with The Starlight Seven if it means making Holly’s dream come true.
Contemporary pop culture references mingled with nostalgia that pays homage to the inimitable Frank Sinatra and swing band era make “Mistletoad and Holly, or Holly Day and The Marvelous Mistletoad” a family-friendly fantasy for dreamers of all ages.
- Disney’s Snow White And The Seven Dwarf... — [...]
- Disney Tabletop Christmas Tree: The Wonderful... — From Mickey and Minnie to Pooh and Tigger, Disney’s beloved characters have given us countless gifts over the years – moments of love, laughter and imagination. Now this spectacular tabletop Disney Christmas decor brings together Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White and more to deliver the joys of the holidays in your home. Standing [...]
- Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Befor... — [...]
- Ultimate Disney Classic Charm Bracelet Featur... — Celebrate the Magic with an enchanting reminder of our most treasured memories with Disney through the years! A fine jewelry design available from The Bradford Exchange, this sparking Disney charm bracelet features an incredible 37 Disney character charms. Each fully sculpted and brightly colored charm faithfully captures the beloved animation art of Disney artists, from [...]
- Disney Carry The Magic Designer-Style Tote Ba... — Nothing completes an outfit like a perfect Tote Bag, especially when it adds a little magic to your attire. Now, add classically charming appeal that’s ideal for any outfit with the Disney Carry The Magic Tote Bag, an original designer-style carryall available from The Bradford Exchange. This Tote Bag is expertly crafted of black printed [...]