$119.99 For hundreds of years, beer steins have been crafted in honor of military units and to commemorate heroic exploits. And since, during World War I, the Marines earned their nickname of “Devil Dogs” when the admiring German foe could not dislodge them from their position in Bellau Wood, what better group to honor with a Marine Corps stein? Now, pay tribute to the legendary USMC Devil Dogs with a first-ever salute, the Always Faithful Stein, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.This striking USMC stein is fully sculpted in the shape of a devil dog dressed as a saluting drill sergeant, handcrafted in drink-safe porcelain. From the dog’s t-shirt to the Eagle, Globe and Anchor tattoo on his bicep, this USMC stein screams Marine pride. The sergeant’s Smokey Bear cover gleams with 22K gold highlights and lifts up to open this 24-ounce porcelain stein, and the thumb rest bears the Eagle, Globe and Anchor symbol. The handle features “USMC” and the base showcases the words “SEMPER FI,” both in 22K gold lettering. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
Always Faithful USMC Devil Dog 24-Ounce Drink-Safe Porcelain Stein
- World War II Commemorative Sculptures — World War II Commemorative Sculptures $89.99 World War II Commemorative Hand-Painted Sculpture Collection With Marbleized Bases & Inspiring Quotes – It was June 6, 1944 – a momentous day in WWII. In the largest seaborne invasion in history, more than 150,000 Allied infantrymen stormed the beaches of Normandy, including the brave US soldiers who landed [...]
- Boo, The World’s Cutest Dog Hand-Painte... — Boo, The World’s Cutest Dog Hand-Painted Figurine Collection $39.99 With his unforgettable teddy bear face and endearing charm, Boo, The World’s Cutest Dog™, captured the hearts of dog lovers around the world. Now, the many faces of Boo take the spotlight once again in the Boo, The World’s Cutest Dog™ Figurine Collection, an exclusive first-ever [...]
- The Free And The Brave Wooden Keepsake Strong... — The Free And The Brave Wooden Keepsake Strongbox $109.99 From the time it was written in 1814, the stirring words and dramatic imagery of “The Star-Spangled Banner” have made it immortal in the hearts and minds of Americans. Its closing lyrics, “O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave,” have inspired [...]
- The First-Year Morgan Silver Dollar Deluxe Co... — The First-Year Morgan Silver Dollar Deluxe Coin Set $199 The First-Year Morgan Silver Dollar Deluxe Coin Set With Vintage Newspaper & Display Folio – Without prospectors, pioneers and politicians, the Morgan Silver Dollar – the fabled “Coin of the Wild West” would never have existed. An explosion of western development sparked by the 1848 California [...]
- This We’ll Defend Men’s U.S. Army... — This We’ll Defend Men’s U.S. Army Tribute Ring $249.99 Whether active or retired, soldiers remain faithful to the United States Army and to the values of honor, courage and commitment that they are sworn to uphold. Steadfast in these core values, they dedicate their lives to the noble tradition of serving their country and preserving [...]