During what was known as the “public enemy” era (1931-1934), America’s glorified celebrities went to the likes of Bonnie and Clyde. Thirty-three years after this bank robbing duo was brutally ambushed on a road...
- Recommended Ginger Rogers Films
- Cocktails Inspired by Hollywood
- Ann Blyth on Joan Crawford
- Bette Davis’ Dispute With Warner Bros.
- The Design of the Oscar
- My Man Godfrey
- Longest Speech In Oscar History
- In Regards to “Alone Yet Not Alone” Rescinded Oscar Nomination
- Katharine Hepburn as Box Office Poison?
- Vivien Leigh Scarlett O’Hara Barbeque Dress Pin Button