- Recommended Ginger Rogers Films
- Cocktails Inspired by Hollywood
- Ann Blyth on Joan Crawford
- Bette Davis’ Dispute With Warner Bros.
- The Design of the Oscar
- My Man Godfrey
- Longest Speech In Oscar History
- In Regards to “Alone Yet Not Alone” Rescinded Oscar Nomination
- Katharine Hepburn as Box Office Poison?
- Vivien Leigh Scarlett O’Hara Barbeque Dress Pin Button
Film DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray
Category Archives: Reviews
When we think of Ginger Rogers, we immediately associate her with dancing and her equally famous dance partner, Fred Astaire. But the fact is that Ginger was not just a dancer, although it was her gift. She was also a … Continue reading
The Great Depression was winding down by the time “My Man Godfrey” was released to theaters but people were still struggling to make ends meet and looking for hope. “My Man Godfrey” (1936) was the answer. “My Man Godfrey” reunited … Continue reading
For decades ardent fans of Marilyn Monroe, old and young, have wanted to read her personal writings since Marilyn spoke so highly of her love for reading and writing. A few of her poems, although questionable in their authenticity, floated … Continue reading
During what was known as the “public enemy” era (1931-1934), America’s glorified celebrities went to the likes of Bonnie and Clyde. Thirty-three years after this bank robbing duo was brutally ambushed on a road outside of Bienville Parish, Louisiana, their … Continue reading