- Recommended Ginger Rogers Films
- Cocktails Inspired by Hollywood
- Ann Blyth on Joan Crawford
- Bette Davis’ Dispute With Warner Bros.
- The Design of the Oscar
- My Man Godfrey
- Longest Speech In Oscar History
- In Regards to “Alone Yet Not Alone” Rescinded Oscar Nomination
- Katharine Hepburn as Box Office Poison?
- Vivien Leigh Scarlett O’Hara Barbeque Dress Pin Button
Film DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray
Category Archives: 1930s
Everyone knows the Shirley Temple Cocktail was inspired by the famous curly-head cutie from the 1930s. But did you know that ‘The Love Goddess’ Rita Hayworth may have been the inspiration for the Margarita? Here’s some information about these cocktails … Continue reading
The Great Depression was winding down by the time “My Man Godfrey” was released to theaters but people were still struggling to make ends meet and looking for hope. “My Man Godfrey” (1936) was the answer. “My Man Godfrey” reunited … Continue reading
It is almost unfathomable to believe the First Lady of Cinema, Katharine Hepburn, who has won four out of twelve Oscar nominations, was once considered “Box Office Poison.” After building an extensive theatrical background Hepburn at Byrn Mawr College and … Continue reading