- Recommended Ginger Rogers Films
- Cocktails Inspired by Hollywood
- Ann Blyth on Joan Crawford
- Bette Davis’ Dispute With Warner Bros.
- The Design of the Oscar
- My Man Godfrey
- Longest Speech In Oscar History
- In Regards to “Alone Yet Not Alone” Rescinded Oscar Nomination
- Katharine Hepburn as Box Office Poison?
- Vivien Leigh Scarlett O’Hara Barbeque Dress Pin Button
Film DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray
Author Archives: Amber
When we think of Ginger Rogers, we immediately associate her with dancing and her equally famous dance partner, Fred Astaire. But the fact is that Ginger was not just a dancer, although it was her gift. She was also a … Continue reading
Everyone knows the Shirley Temple Cocktail was inspired by the famous curly-head cutie from the 1930s. But did you know that ‘The Love Goddess’ Rita Hayworth may have been the inspiration for the Margarita? Here’s some information about these cocktails … Continue reading
Based on the novel of the same name by James M. Cain, “Mildred Pierce” starred Joan Crawford, Ann Blyth, Jack Carson, Zachary Scott and Eve Arden. It is often described as a film noir because as the film opens, Mildred, … Continue reading
Today actors are considered “freelance” and have the freedom of signing with any production for any motion picture they feel they are inclined to do. Currently, more actors are opening their own production companies to better suit the needs of … Continue reading